GEE'S BIRD

Post fishing related items for sale here
Frank Guarascio

GEE'S BIRD

Postby Frank Guarascio » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:54 pm

Giving all club members advanced notice. I will be selling my current boat at the end of this season. The boat will be available for delivery in October to a would be buyer.

Boat: 2012 Phoenix 721 "20ft 11in"

Outboard: Yamaha 250 SHO

Trailer: OEM with Gator Hide, swing tongue and surge brake

Electronics: HUMMINBIRD Big dog 1198 in rear 998 in front "front and rear units, full side image and down image both are LINKED!!!"

Power poles: 10FT wire less all the way you will get 2 remotes plus front wireless mount and rear wireless mount. Also works with cell phone remote.

Trolling Motor: MK Fortrex 36v 101 "long shaft"

On Board charger: 15amp per bank 4 banks "yes they make a 60 amp on board"

The boat has many upgrades such as but not limited to pad in front deck, center seat /center glove box,OEM landing net and custom cover. The biggest upgrade when I bought this boat new was the outboard, as you can see above it has the Yamaha that is a $2,500 up charge over a mercury. Best $2,500 I ever spent!!! The Outboard has coverage till spring of 2018. The boat is available for test drives all season, feel free to call if you want to take it for a drive (315) 796 - 1105. I will be listing it for $39,995 or best. Any reasonable offers will be considered. The price is not firm and boat must go I will be ordering my new boat this winter and no room to store two.

UPDATE ON PRICE. I JUST HAD THE DEALER GIVE ME A FIRM CASH VALUE FOR MY TRADE FOR A OCTOBER DEAL. THE NEW PRICE IS $38,100
but that price is firm because I save a lot on tax if I trade it in.

Frank Guarascio

Re: GEE'S BIRD

Postby Frank Guarascio » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Ok some of you know I did some damage to my boat in the FLW Costa tournament. To best describe the damage it looks like a softball size spot of gel coat that is messed up. I had a old school style bounce buster that would rest on the fiberglass and that is what caused the damage. The boat is structurally sound but has that cosmetic blemish. If any club member wants to buy the boat before it is repaired or before I trade it call me and you can save thousands of the price to live with a small blemish.

Frank "GEE"
315 796 - 1105

Frank Guarascio

Re: GEE'S BIRD

Postby Frank Guarascio » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Please call or text if interested and I can text a photo of damage.

Frank "GEE"
315 796 - 1105

Return to “Classifieds”